Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Robbie Who-F-O?

British pop star Robbie Williams, who most Americans seem to have never heard of, is really into UFOs. So much so that he has recorded a radio documentary about UFOs for the BBC.
Seriously, I want to go out and investigate these things. I’m stopping being a pop star and being a full-time ufologist.
This past Saturday I was drinking with a friend who spent the night at Robbie Williams place the last time she was in LA. Apparently Robbie was having such a good time hanging with her friend that he offered to purchase new return flight tickets for them so they could spend another night. I've also drank with my friend's friend with whom Robbie was so fascinated. I have not had a drink with Robbie, but we have both seen UFOs. It's like we're practically family.

No comments: