Sunday, December 23, 2007

Another Way to Assist


While on the road Friday I had an idea. It came when I saw a pair of signs on a rest stop door. It was for the handicap stall. Because of the way the signs were paired it showed the international handicap symbol and read...
ONLY PERSONS OF OPPOSITE SEX MAY ASSIST
I wanted a picture of it but didn't have my camera with. That's because my only digital camera is rather old and extremely bulky because it is integrated into my digital video camera. The battery drains rather quickly and the images are less than 1 megapixel.

That's when the idea hit me. Sure, I may not have any desire to carry a cell phone for communication purposes, but it would make a great easily portable camera! And lots of people have phones they end up just throwing away.

So if anyone out there has a used phone with camera that they want to get rid of, I'll be happy to cover shipping on the thing. If it can double as an MP3 player, even better.

1 comment:

rbbergstrom said...

I'd help you out with that, but I'm a guy so I'm not allowed to assist.

(and I don't have a cameraphone either)