Friday, November 30, 2007

Wrapped In Plastic

They tell you the Pacific Northwest is rainy. They don't tell you it's all wrapped in plastic.

Really lookin' forward to the day we get back our expensive view.


Oh well, at least they haven't sent anyone around to pound on my window for the last couple days.


I kid you not: one day, about 2 weeks ago, they had 6 different construction guys come and hammer on this one nail about an inch above my living room window. 6 different guys!


I work from home. I hang out in my boxers all day. Maybe they were checkin' me out.

3 comments:

Jeremy Rice said...

Zhoo mundane fool!

Zis is of course zee MAGNIFIZENT work of none ozzer zan François Dé Lè Graphiquê!

Eef you had read ze plaque, zhoo imbicile, zhoo would clearly see that he manufacture-ed zees work of art wizz Plastique, Rope, Metal, and Concretê!

Zhoo have no vision! No... uhh... Je ne sais pas quoi!

rbbergstrom said...

I actually made up some Antoine De La Artiste tags for it this morning, and plan to tape them to the Tyvek and Scaffolding once the workers have left for the night. Great minds...

X said...

He just ripped off Christo and Jeanne-Claude anyway.