Friday, November 2, 2007

NaBloPoMo

Rip Off!

National Blog Posting Month:
'What the heck is going on here?' you ask. Well, it's pretty simple. You get yourself a blog, if you don't have one already -- and don't mind me if I'm stupefied at the idea that there's someone left in the English speaking world without their own blog. Then you look at the calendar, and when the whole world goes, 'Oh, I can't believe they're already playing Christmas music in the warden's office!' you'll know it's November and that is the month in which you post something to your blog every day, in accordance with the National Blog Posting Month challenge!
I could blog every day with almost no effort at all. And I'd sign up to do this if it weren;t for the fact that I didn't post anything on November first. I could always go back and change a post to appear on that daye and in that way cheat my way back into the game, but screw that. I'm participating in the far more challenging NaNoWriMo! Aren't I just some sort of uppity prick?

No comments: