Friday, May 4, 2012

AWPC: It really does go somewhere

Scene: Jake enters bathroom. He walks up to urinal next to man old enough to retire who is already urinating. Jake undoes the bottom two buttons of his coveralls, unzips his pants, whips out his dick and begins to piss.

Jake: So, you like to hang out here, too?

Man: This is the second greatest feeling in the world.

Jake: I'm still not buying that shit about eating a peanut butter and jelly being the first.

Man: Well, it is for me.

Jake: I'm a rather understanding individual and respect your right to enjoy whatever you like.

Man: (laughs) Why isn't that nice of you. I suppose you'd rather have meat?

Jake: I'm a meat kind of guy. I even had it for breakfast.

Man: You had meat for breakfast?

Jake: (shaking off, zipping up, and buttonning his coveralls) I went to the fridge and planned on grabbing milk for my cereal but I spotted the meatloaf I made a few days ago. I couldn't resist and made myself a cold meatloaf sandwich for breakfast.

(Middle management type enters bathroom)

Man: So you had meatloaf for breakfast.

Jake: (now at sink washing hands) I love protein in the morning.

Man: Jesus Chirst!

Jake: Actually it was beef and turkey.

No comments: