Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Why I Hate You

One of the many reasons I hate giant corporations.
BP Sets Aside $20 Billion for Spill Victims

Mr. Svanberg, looking somber as he left the White House, confirmed to waiting reporters that the president seemed "frustrated because he cares about the small people." But he added: "People say that large oil companies don’t care about the small people. But we care. We care about the small people."
I hate you because you call us 'the small people'. I hate you because it is you who make us 'the small people'. Perhaps if you thought every one of 'the small people' was just as important as your own sorry white ass, you wouldn't constantly try to fuck over 'the small people'.

And I'm sure I could make a really long list that didn't include 'the small people' when stating reasons why I hate big fucking corporations like BP.

No comments: