Thursday, April 2, 2009

Uncomfortable

Sometimes when I go to the strip club I see new talent. It can be a lot of fun to see the new girls and make predictions about their varied potentials. I remember one gal in particular who had amazing dancing talent. I said that night, "If she can learn to incorporate a few traditional stripper moves with that, she'll be amazing." Next time I saw her she had done exactly that and was beyond amazing.

Yesterday I saw the other side of that coin. There was a young gal with a very beautiful body. Her moves were terrible. At one point she tried to get down on her hands and knees and shake her ass.

She looked like a dog with the dry heaves. She needs to take a week or two off and dance. Learn how her body moves. She honestly would have done better to just stand and pose.

Lucky for me the gal afterwards moved with a grace that defied gravity.

No comments: