Monday, June 23, 2008

I don't want (rhymes with non-oil-dependent or otherwise futuristic vehicle)

I just want to ride my (non-oil-dependent or otherwise futuristic vehicle)

Somebody else did this, somewhere, some time ago, and I thought it was cute. Y'know, kinda like Arlo Guthrie would sing it, except, about vehicles that we can't afford yet, but would really like. Y'know, the frickin' flyin' car or something. I'll get us started: (Maybe I'll even add links. )
I don't want some cool-aid,
I just wanna ride my Jeep Renegade.

And I don't want whipped cream,
I just wanna ride my Saturn Flexstreme.

And I don't want you,
I just wanna ride my Volkswagon Space Up! Blue
Ok, your turn...

1 comment:

Jeremy Rice said...

No, dude... I really don't want a pickle.

I just wanna ride my electric-coverted motorcycle.