Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Filed under "A"

Last time I went to Factoria, the paranoiacs working the top-floor reception desk at Expedia took my picture and emailed it to Faith to let her know I was there, and to let me know that they knew I was there. So today, I thought ahead - why miss an opportunity to promote my favorite candidate? I wore my anarcho-american button, 'cause I thought it'd be cool to have that symbol embedded in an image file on Expedia's internal servers.

Bastards didn't take my picture. They still had it on file from nearly two months ago, and wouldn't take a new one today. She pops it up: "There you are. You're you. I'll email Faith." Foiled!

Oh well, it was still a good visit. I wore the pin all over town, barely had L7 stuck in my head at all, and I got tasty mango-pepper faux chicken at Square Lotus, so I can't complain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I had to see was "mango" and "chicken" and I was interested. Here i thought I always liked mango cause it was tasty... turns out being mexican I'm predisposed to liking mango. At least thats what they tell me... but then why don't I like avocado?